An exciting opportunity exists to join our Melbourne team in a newly created position. We are seeking an experienced Administrator to provide support to our team in the Laverton North branch. This role would suit a well-structured, adaptable team-player who is experienced in a fast-paced role.
- Manage the branch reception area and perform the associated administrative tasks required;
- Provide friendly and professional service as the first point of contact for branch visitors, phone calls, enquiries;
- Timely collation and processing of branch documentation including timesheets, Take 5, pre-starts, job sheets, purchase orders, client & supplier invoicing and site access requirements;
- Assist with booking of branch personnel training and medical requirements;
- Assist the HSE & HR departments in administrative duties to ensure compliance with legislative obligations
- Provide cover for the Rental Coordinator when the employee is on leave
- Maintain a clean and safe reception and office area;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Ability to prioritise under pressure and strong attention to detail;
- Current C-class Driver’s License;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Access;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Ability to work with flexibility and initiative with limited direction or supervision
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Experience in rental/hire or similar industry
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and cover letter and tell us how you will be the perfect fit for team NPE.
Applications close March 4th, 2021.
Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.