Are you looking to spend your lunch break on a balcony overlooking the lake at Birtinya or strolling along the shoreline of the beach? If you are an ambitious, energetic, and adaptable person with a high-level of accounts experience, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be part of a friendly close-knit team and their role focusses on processing monthly accounts payable, monthly reconciliations and assisting with the asset registry and administration tasks.
• Matching of supplier invoices with purchase orders, delivery dockets, requisitions, etc;
• Entering invoices into system for processing and payment;
• Processing of Invoices and Credit Notes into InspHire and Evolution;
• Completion of monthly reconciliations within the required deadlines;
• Liaising with the relevant branches to resolve purchasing/invoicing queries;
• Processing of Supplier payments;
• General accounts filing;
• Respond to supplier queries;
• Raising of Purchase Orders as required;
• Registry of asset expenditure and maintenance.
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
• Driver’s License (Minimum provisional);
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills for applications of Microsoft word, excel, outlook
• Demonstrated experience with Evolution or similar accounting software
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong stakeholder management skills;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Organisational and multi-tasking skills;
• Ability to work with limited supervision and direction; and
• Friendly and professional demeanour.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ accounts payable/receivable experience;
• Demonstrated experience or knowledge of processing Capital Expenditure and Asset Inductions;
• InspHire software experience
If you are ready to join a champion team with a national industry leader, submit your application and tell us how you meet the above criteria and will be the perfect fit for team NPE. Applications close: 19 January 2021.
For further information on the role, please contact Ayla Montero on 0488 414 544.