National Pump & Energy are proud to be leaders in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. As an industry leader our reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability, and attentiveness. We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal and provide the benefits you expect from a leading national company, but what makes us different?
- Challenging Work – Being leaders in our industry, we offer diverse and challenging work.
- Our culture – We offer the career opportunities of a large company with the tight knit family feel of a smaller team.
- Loyalty – We want to see you reach your potential and we would like to help you get there!
As we continue to grow there is an exciting opportunity to join our Mackay team. We are seeking an energetic, team-player who has a good attitude, excellent communication skills, hardworking and able to meet deadlines and follow instructions.
- Assembling and Disassembling components
- Serving equipment and installation
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Maintaining strict safety standards
Skills/ Selection Criteria (qualifications & experience)
- Very strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong adherence to safety standards
- Ability the problem solve
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Drivers Licence
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment.
This role is an amazing opportunity to complete your apprenticeship working on a range of large and highly complex machinery. Working in the pump industry you will working with pumps, compressors and generators and develop skills that will last you a lifetime.
You will be offered the following benefits and more:
Be part of a growing national company
Generous yearly staff events
Total support in the role
Complimentary Employee Assistance Program for staff and their family
Generous discounts available on our online employee portal
Applications close: 18 November 2021. Candidates must live in and have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role. No agencies please. For further information on the role, please contact Carly Black on 0448 113 059.